Guest Rooms Rentals
We have two guest rooms, available for rent, at Nyland Cohousing. Our guest rooms are for residents and their friends/relatives.
There are two guest rooms: Room 1 (1 queen) and Room 2 (2 twins)
Bathroom with shower
Guest may use CH fridge and microwave, but not stove/oven (based on Nyland’s insurance)
Limit two-week stay
$25 per room cleaning fee (1x for shorter stays, 1x/week for longer stays)
Cancelation policy: 1 week in advance
Suzanne Plaut is the guest room “reservationist”; Shira and Zafi clean the rooms. Questions? Email email@example.com or text Suzanne 303.868.3787.
Steps to reserve and pay for a CH guest room:
1. Check if the dates you want are available
Go to the main nylandcohousing.site website. Login.
2. On the menu bar at top of the homepage, select “Calendars.”
On the “Calendars” drop-down menu, select “ch guest rooms.”
View existing reservations.
3. If dates you want are available, reserve.
On the menu bar at the top of the homepage (you don’t need to be logged in), select “Reservations”
On the “Reservations” drop-down menu, select “guest room rentals.”
4. Fill out the request and pay.
On the “guest room reservations” page, see the button (bottom right): “Request a guest room reservation.” Fill out the request form.
Pay via PayPal as instructed.
If the PayPal button doesn’t work, go to Paypal directly and pay firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Once you have filled out the request form and paid, Suzanne will confirm.
She puts the reservation on the calendar and emails your confirmation details, including the codes, check-in/check-out time, etc.
6. Please remind guests to leave $25 cash (cleaning fee) when they depart. If they have stayed more than one week the fee is $50 cash.
7. If you want to reserve other parts of Common House, go to Nyland website, Common House reservations section (on the main menu bar). Suzanne does not handle this.
The Common House observes "quiet hours" between 10 pm and 7 am.
Please make sure you read all the information on the website before making your reservations. After requesting a reservation, you will receive an email 1-2 days after, confirming your reservation has been made and entered into our calendar. We ask at that time you review the calendar and confirm the reservation has been correctly entered. If you do not hear back by day 3, please resubmit your request.
Nyland Resident Guest Room Contingency Policy
CH CAG/Nyland will comp guest rooms based on these criteria:
1. Room available
2. Residents only
3. Self-stated financial hardship due to unplanned issue
4. Emergency situation that creates a need for room outside of their home
5. Maximum 7 nights
6. Resident pays cleaning fee