Nyland Tech CAG
February 28, 2021
In person, inside meetings are cancelled until further notice.
HOW TO RESERVE THE NYLAND ZOOM ACCOUNT (for Nyland business) AND TO WATCH VIDEO REPLAYS
1. Use a web browser and go to
2. Login as (password is Community2020!)
3. Click the "Meetings" button on the left-hand menu bar
4. Look at the existing scheduled meetings, to ensure no one is already using the account at the time you want to host your meeting
5. Click "Schedule a New Meeting" button near the center of the screen
6. Enter your meeting details, and please include the total duration of your meeting in the "Topic" field.
7. Schedule the start time of your meeting 15 minutes prior to the time your meeting should actually start.
8. Click Save
9. The confirmation page will include a link that you can copy and then paste into an email invitation to your meeting participants.
10. To view the recording of any community meeting, click the "Recordings" button on the left-hand menu bar, find and click on the date you wish to view, and click on the movie strip icon to play the video.
Please direct any questions to the Tech CAG: